How to Apply
Contact the CSI County Service Center in your county listed below:
- Appling County – 57 Harvey Street in Baxley – Phone: 912.367.6127
- Atkinson County – 636 Austin Avenue, East, Suite 2 in Pearson – Phone: 912.422.3884
- Bacon County – 502 West 12tj Street. Suite 102-A in Alma – Phone: 912.632.4288
- Brantley County – 789 Burton Street in Nahunat – Phone: 912.462.5163
- Bulloch County – 515 Denmark Street, Suite 1400 in Statesboro – Phone: 912.489.1604
- Candler County – 430 North Rountree Street in Metter – Phone: 912.685.2580
- Charlton County – 1520 Third Street in Folkston – Phone: 912.496.2045
- Clinch County – 427 West Dame Avenue, Suite A – Phone: 912.487.2445
- Coffee County – 1115 West Baker Highway in Douglas – Phone: 912.384.7300
- Effingham County – 304 Highway 119 South in Springfield – Phone: 912.754.6910
- Evans County – George Neder Center, Highway 280 East in Claxton – Phone 912.739.1705
- Jeff Davis County – 42 Jeff Davis Street in Hazlehurst – Phone: 912.375.3603
- Long County – (Coastal GA Area Community Action Agency Authority, Inc. in Brunswick provides weatherization services for Long Co. For more information on weatherization services in Long County call 912.264.3281
- Pierce County – 312 Nicholls Street, Room #6 in Blackshear – Phone: 912.449.1438
- Tattnall County – 140 Brazell Street in Reidsville – Phone: 912.557.6032
- Toombs County – 107 Old Airport Road in Vidalia – Phone: 912.537.0453
- Ware County – 1303 Gilmore Street in Waycross – Phone: 912.283.8634
- Wayne County – 409 Third Street in Jesup – Phone: 912.427.7797
The CSI representative will quickly determine your eligibility for the program. If eligible, an application will be completed.
A trained weatherization technician will visit your home and perform an assessment of the home. The results will decide what energy-related repairs or conservation measures are necessary. Repairs may include air sealing and installing insulation up to an R-38, caulking, window repair, replacing broken window panes, door repair, weather-stripping and door sweep, threshold and/or door shoes and side wall insulation.
Health and safety assessments will also be conducted, along with visual mold and mildew inspection and carbon monoxide testing on all gas/wood appliances. Some of the measures that can be completed are: carbon monoxide testing on all gas appliances, installing smoke detectors or carbon monoxide/smoke detectors in each bedroom that is used, installing exhaust fans for proper ventilation, and any other services that apply.