CSI & Partners within our community working together with our Senior Citizens
The Community Services Department operates programs through County Service Centers in the eighteen (18) county service delivery area. These Service Centers are the primary source of community input to the agency.
For assistance or for more information, contact the County Service Center in your county.
- Appling County – 912.367.6127
- Atkinson County – 912.422.3884
- Bacon County – 912.632.4288
- Brantley County – 912.462.5163
- Bulloch County – 912.489.1604
- Candler County – 912.685.2580
- Charlton County – 912.496.2045
- Clinch County – 912.487.2445
- Coffee County – 912.384.7300
- Effingham County – 912.754.6910
- Evans County – 912.739.1705
- Jeff Davis County – 912.375.3603
- Long County – 912.545.2435
- Pierce County – 912.449.1438
- Tattnall County – 912.557.6032
- Toombs County – 912.537.0453
- Ware County – 912.283.8634
- Wayne County – 912.427.7797
Latest Community Services News & Events
For people who would rather be golfing, Pierce County Senior Center was the place to be June 7, when the center celebrated International Women’s Golf Day by taking to the green.
Amber Steverson, County Coordinator for Concerted Services, Inc.’s Pierce County Service Center said volunteers recently set up a miniature golfing area at the senior center, and Pierce County Program Assistant Lynn Platt felt International Women’s Golf Day was the perfect time to tee off on their new green.
Local coach Shannon Batten, who is also a golf caddy, lent his expertise to the event. Steverson said Batten took time out of his busy schedule to caddy for the seniors and to share golfing tips. Even rain couldn’t dampen their fun.read more